Friday, April 8, 2011

G is for Gullible

“I love you more than anything, more than my eternal life.  I have waited centuries for you.”
Elizabeth kissed her immortal lover.  “How could you ever want me?  What do I have to offer that you haven’t found in 600 years?”
“There is something different about you.  I can’t explain it.  You are special.”  With his arm around her, he led her to the bedroom.
After he was done drinking her blood, he wiped his mouth and leaned back against the bed.  With all those trashy teen vampire romances being published, it was easier than ever to get a good meal. 

6 comments:

  1. *DIES LAUGHING*

    I have no words except to say that was FANTABULOUS. *giggles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the best one yet! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! That was funny (apart from the getting dead part I mean).

    I should have seen it coming from the title, but missed it until that last line of yours. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete