Saturday, January 28, 2012

Friends with (Facebook) benefits

I hate twitter. 

I've tried to use it, but I'm extremely dreadful about updating it.  Facebook, on the other hand, is my distraction of choice.  I'm always on that dang site!  I figured I might as well make it worth my while. On the side of my blog is a brand new button.  A "friending" button. Dum, dum, dum...

You can now friend me on Facebook!  Wooo! 

So please, friend me.  As I write this, I am the only person who likes Rebecca L. Dupree as a writer.  Please don't make me a dork.  Add yourself to the list.  I look pretty silly making a page that only I like.  I believe this is a smart move, not only for marketing, but also for me.  At least now I can network while I'm procrastinating. 

Have a great weekend!


2012 Countdown

Stories Published:   -

Stories written:  2

Stories submitted:  75

Stories rejected:  4


3 comments:

  1. I don't have a FB account but if I did, I'd friend you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would too but I am not into FB either. Or twitter (other than for business).

    ReplyDelete