Monday, February 13, 2012

Update

Just to inform my readers, I have been out of the writing game since January 31st.  A family member had a tragic accident.  Although they will make a full recovery, I have become a full time care giver to another relative.  I have not disappeared!  I should return to my semi-normal writing schedule sometime in mid to late March.  Thank you for all your support and love. 

Until then, please write as much as you can.  You never know when life will interrupt your goals!

5 comments:

  1. Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope they recover quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear that. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your relative makes a full and speedy recovery. They're lucky to have you to help them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear your news. Wishing you all well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry to hear this news. My best to you and your family during this stressful time.

    ReplyDelete